martes, 5 de abril de 2016

And get the owner of stores success 8, peak am and sat at my side to - 8 degrees with his bodyguards and is beauty 8 and pico and has just entered the bathroom and went and already pray you to the Virgin of Guadalupe and volume water green perrier and pray you to the Virgin of Guadalupe already a rosary style par Caty that please him pardon papers from Panama to the you will put a small store success for free take the bums in the street of the cartridge in a system that will be in a smarthpone I regale or apps so they take a certain amount of things in form 8 or limited a month before those who were begging for her life is not infinite why have not reached the robots to the success made by transgender or homosexual of the Earth or other planets and second step gay and third mine will be for all and Earth with sponsorship of the transsexual Carlos and paisa and Bogota Colombia is the new scourge for mankind yellow insects called success leave you will Rosary 9:06 am today are bisexual Tuesday April 2016 and give the first December 2016 term why give a tablet of don Aquileo with internet for 1 month with netflix to a beggar colombianoas work these months with their ideas of systems engineer to make that free apps in Android system and last Apple thanks God Virgin and the guy from 8 to pay them is and rezé small Rosary shaped Caty who was: coji my Rosary in the form of silver ring in her right hand in a finger and with the left-handed gay touch circles and said the credo then mysteries glorious or three with his father success our ave Marias glories and I said to the Virgin of Guadalupe please protection of terrorism or hell or red sky and to walk with his bodyguards beauties 8 and follow me as I did prior to arrival that hit me the door a luzifer saying, ' give me money and I it rejects why already gave my Word 12 Pm a hot dog to a beggar but thought and said change of plans and shout you take 4,000 pesos for his bus and hot dog and President of success followed me with your giant wallet that your money does not fit me in my apt 112 square metres and I told the Virgin protection health money and love for Carlos he loves jesus and Mary and I said oh jesus deliver us from hell



Enviado desde mi iPhone

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario